WWT Remote Command

My question is about WWT Remote’s send command feature. I have been unable to find documentation on it. I know it can runs single word commands such as “getmac” and “powershell.exe” and that it runs in the WWT Remote program folder, but I have not been able to figure out how to pass parameters along with the command. Is there an escape character or other way to pass parameters to a command in that dialog box? Or does anyone know how WWT Remote is sending these commands?

This is my first time posting here, and I have to say this looks like a wonderful forum. I manage a multi-projector planetarium at Central Washington University using WWT which I set up in 2016. I’ve had a few long time questions like this but never knew where to ask them till now.

Addison, welcome to the WWT forum! I had a visit at your facility back in the fall of 2017, I believe, and it was an impressive set up!

I’m thinking this is probably a question for @astrojonathan or @pkgw as I am fairly inexperienced sending commands through the WWT Remote.

Good question Addison. I’ve been unable to really do anything with the Remote control. It would be nice to see some documentation on its functionality.